About the company
Our client is a privately owned logistics provider and 4PL transport consultancy business. This organisation is going from strength to strength as it identified a crucial gap in the market, forming together to bridge the gap between customers and carriers.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator will be the main point of contact between the customer and transport partners, ensuring company standards are met.
- Develop internal and external working relationships to ensure the order management process is smooth and effective.
- Dealing with main customers in the FMCG Industry.
- Provide feedback to the broader business around potential order management related issues and queries that may impact customer service levels.
- Manage crucial relationships with 3PL partners.
- Logistics administration (Invoicing and Order processing)
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Logistics/Customer service-based role.
- Experience working or dealing with 3PL/4pl partners that have FMCG customers.
- Microsoft Excel exposure.
- Good communication and a positive attitude.
- Bachelors Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain advantageous.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion