About the company
This global iconic speciality chemicals company have been at the forefront of innovation and technology operating across key industry verticals such as Pharma, Food & Bev, Automotive, Construction, Coatings, they are a true industry leader with and exceptional reputation for excellence.
About the Role
As Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all customers. Coordinate all customer orders and all logistics activities are optimised and maintained, ensuring that all sales orders from major manufacturers are adhered to.
- Process and manage orders through SAP.
- Managing extensive 3PL relationships
- Operate order to cash process
- Manage Domestic Customers in Manufacturing
- Ensure correct pricing is applied to all invoices, including courier fees as required
- Liaise with the warehouses re stock clarification, ETA's and couriers
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders - including operations, sales and 3PL Providers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role in logistics and customer service
- Candidates who have experience with Large Customer bases is ideal.
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- SAP ERP Experience required / ERP experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.