About the company
Our client is a specialised global courier and provides a niche service offering to a section of the market. They aim to provide the highest quality service for time-sensitive and temperature-controlled products.
About the role
As a Logistics/Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working alongside the logistics team and will be responsible for supporting the team with liaising with air freight, processing consignments and organising shipping documentation for Customer orders.
- Customer service, acknowledging customer order requests and responding accordingly.
- Monitoring shipments and updating key milestones
- Aid and assist clients in all phases of consignment preparation.
- Processing of consignment orders from clients via email, telephone and via an online booking portal, (which includes routing, classifying of service type, establishing a deadline and printing the job orders).
- Calculating and arranging the positioning of suitable temperature-controlled packaging & logger supplies
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years customer service/logistics experience in Biopharmacetuical Courier operations is highly advantageous.
- Comprehensive understanding of Courier / Freight Operations including Import / Export / Warehouse & Transport.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.