About our Client
Our client is a global warehousing and transport solutions provider with a range of blue-chip clients Australia wide. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced logistics professional in the newly created role of Logistics Solutions Design Engineer.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Solutions Design Manager in this individual contributor level role, the Logistics Solutions Design Engineer is a critical position responsible for providing innovative warehousing and distribution centre solutions to a range of new and existing customers. Key accountability includes:
- The delivery of service excellence to customers through appropriate recommendations for warehousing and / or distribution centre solutions.
- Supporting commercial teams with their tendering processes, directly contributing to the organisations securing of new business opportunities.
- The generation of creative and innovative solutions relating to site layout, racking, systems and automation, that meet customers requirements.
- Analytical work relating to cost modelling and labour and materials handling equipment requirements, and the generation of budgets and financial tracking tools.
Skills & Experience
- Proven analytical and commercial skill set along with exposure to a complex warehousing or distribution centre environment.
- Experience with modelling, design or optimisation of warehousing or distribution centre operations.
- Strong influencing and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholder groups.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.