Join a Fortune Global 500 company who are one of the largest manufactures in the world in their industry. They are seeking a Logistics Specialist to join their collaborative team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage the relationships with suppliers, freight forwarders and customs agents
- Monthly reporting on portfolio performance, KPI targets, supplier performance and any foreseen issues
- Coordinate logistics and rectify and discrepancies
- Manage shipping documentation throughout the supply chain
- Collate key logistics data
- Participate in business project related work
To be successful for this role you will be experienced working within logistics and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and intermediate user in excel
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of importing procedures will be highly regarded
- Experience using SAP will be highly regarded
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.