About the Company
Our client is one of the market leaders in their field and well known across in the industrial manufacturing sector. They have experienced strong growth in recent years and as a result have a requirement in their international logistics division for an experienced logistics professional in the capacity of logistics specialist.
About the Role
The key focus of the logistics specialist role is the facilitation and coordination of logistics and packaging requirements relating to a high volume of domestic and international freight. Key accountability includes:
- Providing first class customer service and resolution to all clients pertaining to issues around delivery of product.
- Accurate and timely processing of all documentation required for international freight movements.
- Managing third party logistics partners adherence to agrees service level agreements, including health and safety.
- Proving internal and external stakeholders with recommendations and advice on the packaging requirements best suited to their needs.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a shipping or logistics coordination role.
- Proven capability working with ERP systems and a solid proficiency in working with Excel.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.