- Manage the execution of an exciting new loyalty program
- Support in the development of new journeys & automatons
- Flexible working arrangements, work from home options
About Best Friends Pet SuperCentres
2019 was heralded with the acquisition of My Pet Warehouse who now form part of the Best Friends Pets family. This now means our customers have access to our services in over 40 locations nationwide and via our online store. They are growing from strength to strength and 2021 has shown no signs of slowing down.
At the core of this activity sit our digital marketing team, supporting our customer experience and community engagement, all whilst upholding our brand image and values for a happy & healthy life for pets, pet parents and our people.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Digital Marketing & Loyalty Manager, the Loyalty & CRM Specialist will support to lead and execute the strategic development of the Best Friends Pets' CRM and loyalty program, which results in an uplift in key loyalty metrics and enables us to champion our brand values, image and mission for a happy & healthy life for all.
- Support in the execution of the CRM & Loyalty road map
- Develop and manage a range of new customer journeys & automatons
- Support integration projects for CRM and loyalty program communications
- Deliver revenue growth through trade and automated CRM emails, SMS and omni-channel loyalty initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on program metrics
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in the management of CRM & loyalty programs
- Practical experience of using Emarsys or similar automation platforms
- Understanding of segmentation, customer journeys and automationss
- Ability to review data and provide insightful recommendations
We work as one team and do not shy away from rolling up our sleeves and helping each other in every way we can. We are a hardworking team and are after a genuine, switched on and hard - working team player, to come and achieve some exciting things, while celebrating our success along the way.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.