- Execute the roadmap for a revamped loyalty program
- Opportunity to deliver a top priority project within the business
- Flexible working arrangements and part time hours available
About the company:
Our client is a leading business within Baby products who have seen expected growth in recent months. They are a family values driven business that are motivated to ensure new Mums & Dads are equipped to be the best parents they can be.
About the role:
Reporting to the Loyalty Manager, this role is the opportunity to bring to life the new and improved loyalty program. You will play both an strategic and execute role, provide recommendations on learnings and work towards a clear roadmap over the next 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Refine and execute an appropriate Loyalty Campaign Strategy
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for loyalty campaigns and implement them to achieve business objectives
- Creating and optimising automated campaigns that drive improved performance
- Conducting regular A/B testing on offers to improve campaign and journey performance
- Work with key stakeholders to develop campaigns that are in line with business objectives
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in the launch & management of a loyalty program
- Proven experience in the development of automation and target intergrade campaigns
- Knowledge of Emarsys or equivalate automation platforms
- Strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills
You will join a business where family is the centre of what they do and be part of a vibrant culture built over the last 40 years. They offer flexible working arrangement and regularly celebrate team member achievements.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett