About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into new regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Following a recent restructure, the Loyalty Insight Analyst role reports to the Analytics Lead. The Loyalty insights analyst is responsible for analysing and assessing the success of the company's loyalty program. The Loyalty Insights analyst will focus on more strategic, technical analytics to turn member and transactional data into actionable insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively deliver pre campaign analysis
- Identify key metrics to report on that will provide insights
- Proactively communicate insights and research results throughout the business whilst championing the Insights and Analytics agenda
- Post campaign analysis from A/B testing and report on measurement of performance
- Develop strategies using analysis that will play a key part in development of new opportunities
- Prioritise the technical / BAU enhancements and work closely with IT teams to deliver on requirements
- Support the development and creation of new lifecycle communication and optimising of existing communications
- Create and develop relevant loyalty reports and dashboards
Key attributes required:
- 2 years' experience in an analytical / statistical role
- Coding / programming experience in SQL and R
- Experience with PowerBI, advantageous
- Passion for data driven marketing and strong analytical mindset
- Ability to articulate data and take people on a journey through their storytelling
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.