- 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
- Flexible working environment, work from home options
- Strong employee reward & incentive program available
About the company:
Our client is a well-recognised technology organisation who has recently been named one of AFR's 50 most innovative companies. As a tech company that exists to make business life easier. Their team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions.
About the role:
Working with their Partner Relations & Partner Marketing Teams, you'll administer the Partner Program ensuing a smooth experience for all members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively implement & maintain the partner programs
- Maintain the loyalty scheme within the program, driving referral activity
- Maximise membership to increase sign up rates
- Ensure all partners experience a positive journey when utilising the program
- Evolve the strategic direction of the Partner Program
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability working with Partner Programs
- Strong project management & stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, outcome focused environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a verity of people
A dynamic culture where they work hard and play harder, your family matter and they'll high five your success! Flexible working environment, with work from home options and agile working.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.