- Be at the forefront of launching a new loyalty program
- Growth opportunities & exposure to broader digital marketing
- Work for one of the largest retailers within their sector
Working within a large marketing team, you will have the opportunity to join the business at an exciting time as they launch a new loyalty program in market.
About the company
Our client is part of one of the largest retailer groups in Australia who have both a local and international presence. An ASX 200 company, they are leaders in their category. They have over 400 retail sites and outlets, and their business is going through an exciting period of increasing sales and growth.
About the role:
Reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager, this role will focus on the development and execution of a new loyalty program across their retail brands including digital and instore presence. You will work closely with the CRM team on delivering campaigns in market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with key stakeholders to coordinate, build and execute across multiple channels.
- Manage and coordinate audience targeting and segmenting
- Setting up new marketing automation and customer journeys
- Conduct campaign reports and analyse results/performance and provide recommendations to support future campaigns, drawing insights from customer behaviour both in-store and online
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience within loyalty or membership space
- Ability to review and report on key data metrics
- Strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of marketing basics and fundamentals
- A proactive, self-driven attitude
Join a skilled and talented team with strong leadership and expertise in the retail and digital space. This role sits within a growing business area, and there are opportunities for your own development and to gain team management experience.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; www.linkedin.com/in/alicechien