About the Company
Our client is a large, global food manufacturing company. Australian owned business with a strong brand and reputation. This role will be based in Leeton, NSW (Regional NSW).
About the Role
As a Services and Utilities Coordinator, you will be managing critical plant services and utilities across 2 manufacturing sites in Leeton, NSW. This role looks essentially looks after the maintenance of everything in the facility outside of the plant specific manufacturing assets (e.g. compressors, roller doors etc.) This is a newly created role by the business and is an exciting opportunity for a reliability and maintenance professional to come in and really make their mark.
- Implement best practice reliability strategies and procedures for a food manufacturing site. Move the site maintenance away from the reactive towards a more proactive style.
- Liaise with multiple department across a number of facilities, really lead the reliability and maintenance function for all non-plant assets.
- Project management and contractor management for everything related to utilities and services.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a maintenance or reliability leadership role, ideally within a food manufacturing or production environment. We are happy to consider you if you've had to manage assets and improve the reliability of assets.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with a CMMS system such as SAP MTCE, Mex, Maximo or similar
- Remuneration package includes base + super + yearly STI bonus
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
Recruitment Process / How to Apply
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Maintenance Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour w Maintenance Manager
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
Any questions? https://www.linkedin.com/in/orrinhuang/