About the company
A growing and leading bulk handling and storage company.
About the role
This position will take on responsibility for maintenance across three critical sites in Geelong and Melbourne. They will plan, coordinate and supervise maintenance activities to ensure a safe & reliable operation of assets aligned to the company's policies.
- Schedule and action planned and breakdown maintenance activities based on priorities set by Safeguard and Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Manage all aspects of CMMS (MEX) for maintenance issues.
- Engage and indirectly lead contractors onsite when necessary.
- Responsibility for driving continuous improvement activities in support of operations.
- Ensure all equipment across the terminal is used in a safe manner by operations.
- Ensure audit processes are applied and maintained across scheduling and planning activities.
- Develop, implement, maintain & coordinate all checklists necessary for preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Assist on major capital investment projects.
- Responsibility for the Asset Management System.
- Full responsibility for an estimated maintenance budget of $1m per year.
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience in Industrials, Chemicals, Oil/gas or equivalent industry.
- Experience working with high hazardous material.
- 5+ years' experience as a Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Planner or Maintenance Scheduler.
- Previous maintenance budget experience.
- Strong experience working with MEX or related CMMS systems.
- Stakeholder management skills (ability to work effectively in collaboration with operations).
- Great opportunity to join a growing business.
- Competitive package
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Oliver on 0410 950 370 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DO19502.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.