About the Company
Our client is an Australian manufacturer of snack food products looking for an experience Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Planner to come on board on a contract basis.
About the Role
Based at the Smithfield site, you will be responsible for both planning and optimising all site maintenance activities including shutdowns, corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Planning labour in conjunction with maintenance manager, supervisor and leading hands
- Providing site maintenance and production teams with plans for maintenance activities
- Planning required resources for maintenance activities including equipment, parts and materials
- Ensuring all maintenance is being performed safely and as per instruction
- Ensuring all documentation including work orders and permits
- Reporting on metrics including completion rates and labour utilisation
- Supporting continuous improvement activities
- At least 2 years experience in a maintenance engineering or planning role
- Previous experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment
This is a short term contract role with an immediate start.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Orrin Huang at 02 8024 7115