About the company
This company is one of the market leaders in Australia's raw health food industry with core capabilities across horticulture, orchard management and processing. They cater to industrial and retail markets locally and export worldwide. After another excellent year of growth, they have increased capex to continue their success.
About the role
Based out of their office in the Northern Suburbs, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the assets, facility infrastructure and processes are planned effectively. This diverse role will require you to have the skills of being hands on, but also the commercial acumen to strategically allocate the healthy capex budget and to project manage a positive outcome. Leading a team of 4, you will guide and strengthen the capability of the team.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative to the ongoing improvement and strategy of the engineering department and to be successful, you will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Experience working in a food environment
- Project management capabilities and a track record in delivering on time and in budget
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to lead, motivate and negotiate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent planning and systems knowledge, ideally having implemented a CMMS in the past
In exchange for your experience, commitment to safety and results, you will be joining a company with career opportunities both locally and overseas. You will have ownership of the site's maintenance strategy and plan
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB19050