About the company
Our client are one of the most successful FMCG manufacturers in Australia. Still family owned, they have achieved significant global success with their premium products. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand, and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
Having recently undergone a $60 million dollar site redevelopment, our client is now looking to invest in the capability of their maintenance & reliability department. The Maintenance Manager will lead the Maintenance & Reliability function as the organisation drives to further its capability and proactivity in order to fully realise the potential of its newly upgraded site and equipment. Based in Kingaroy, some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Work in close collaboration with the production team to ensure systems and equipment are optimised for usage
- Mentor a dynamic maintenance department hungry to take the leap from good to great
- Work with Maintenance Planning team to drive function towards proactive and then predictive maintenance practices via MEX system
- Strong Lean/Six Sigma exposure, as well as strong hands on understanding of high volume food production equipment
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in leading manufacturing function in high volume production operations
- Exposure to MEX preferable
- Familiarity with IBP framework and Lean/Six Sigma principles
- Strong change management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Trade/engineering background required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.