About the company
An exciting opportunity to join a global and leading FMCG business based in the wider Shepparton region. The business is market leader within their space and have identified the need to bring onboard a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for managing all maintenance activities, projects and services onsite.
About the role
The Maintenance Manager will have the key responsibility to manage site maintenance activities including production equipment reliability and site facilities. They will be responsible for organising the work within their team, as well as driving a way of working and culture within their team which allows them to form a seamless part of the broader manufacturing team.
They will directly be responsible for a team of up to 20 trades onsite and proactively look to upskill and set up structure around the management of the team. P
lay a lead role in driving the maintenance pillar of the site wide CI program. They will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the M&R budget and be heavily involved in the management of the capital budget.
Skills & experiences
This is an exciting and integral role within the business and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - Engineering Degree (ideally Electrical Engineering background)
- Demonstrated leadership within a maintenance environment, must be able to proactively lead a team and be heavily involved each members development.
- A continuous improvement mindset and continuous improvement project delivery experience.
- Ability to develop budgets and manage costs.
- Strong people-oriented leader with the ability to build engagement.
- Experience with SAP.