About the Company
Leading global manufacturer of food and ingredient products. Based in Western Sydney, the site is 24 hours a day, 5 day a week operation with over 160 employees onsite. 18 lines onsite. 200 SKUs.
About the Role
The business is looking for a true people leader to step into the Maintenance Manager role and run the reliability and maintenance team. There is a trades team of 12 onsite, consisting of 8 fitters and 4 electricians. If you have previous experience managing a reliability team in a fast-paced manufacturing business, this may be the role for you. You will need to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders, and the ability to manage expectations effectively is paramount for success in this role.
- Lead the Site Maintenance team to deliver highly reliable equipment, process control and continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement culture.
- Drive best practice reliability processes (predictive maintenance, labour requirements, spend).
- Create a methodical and consistent RCA process.
- Ensure all maintenance and reliability solutions and projects are geared to delivering the production, safety and quality objectives of the site.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience working with continuous high speed processing and packaging equipment in either a food, beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging or similar industry.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a leadership role, within an engineering, reliability, maintenance role.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing capital projects in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of how to identify and drive a continuous improvement project.
- Experience in predicative maintenance solutions.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and GM Ops
- 2nd Round Interview
- Site Tour
- Testing and References
- Offer to start