About the company
An exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG business based in the wider Shepparton region. The business have identified the need to bring onboard a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for managing all maintenance activities for for one of the key plants onsite.
About the role
The Maintenance Manager will have the key responsibility to manage site maintenance activities including production equipment & reliability. They will be responsible for organising the work within their team, as well as driving a way of working and culture within their team which allows them to form a seamless part of the broader manufacturing team.
They will directly be responsible for a team of trades onsite and proactively look to upskill and set up structure around the management of the team.
Play a lead role in driving & implementing a preventative maintenance program. They will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the M&R budget.
Skills & experiences
This is an exciting and integral role within the business and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Relevant qualification - Engineering Degree or Trades background
- Demonstrated leadership within a maintenance environment, must be able to proactively lead a team and be heavily involved each members development.
- 3+ years maintenance / reliability leadership experience.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to develop budgets and manage costs.
- Strong people-oriented leader with the ability to build engagement.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Oliver for a confidential discussion on 0410 950 370