About the company
This company is a Global Market leader in the Dairy Industry with several different household brands. This northern Victorian site is located in Kiewa, and responsible for manufacturing cream cheese and yoghurt across two plants. With 200 employees on site they have best in class manufacturing and adhere to both the company's global standards and local accreditations.
About the Role
Your role as the Maintenance Manager will be to ensure the successful delivery of reliability and preventative maintenance strategies across both plants. You will lead a team of 15 and report directly into the Site Manager whilst having multi million budgetary responsibilities. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the training and development of staff whilst ensuring that the strategic goals are set and met.
Skills & Experience
Your previous experience within maintenance management and the dairy industry will lead you to succeed, as will:
- A track record in delivering complex maintenance works in time and under budget
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement underpinned with effective communications internally and with external customers
- The ability to lead and grow teams to achieve targets
- A driven and problem-solving mindset
- An exceptional mechanical understanding and the ability to apply this to the food industry to ensure quality and safety standards are met
This is an amazing opportunity to begin a career with a market leader where there is clear career development and the chance to excel.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB17976