About the Company
Join a Global FMCG manufacturer in Western Sydney. The business manufacture for the business to business market and is enjoying strong performance and market share. It's a multi-site business with established business processes. The company promotes a collaborative, proactive and continuous improvement focused culture.
About the Role
You will lead the Maintenance team and drive and manage the preventative maintenance program, as well as prioritise the team's swift solutions to unplanned stoppages. The team is experienced and performing well and need further career and technical development.
- Lead the trades team and manage contractor processes
- Train and develop the team
- Drive the preventative maintenance program
- Hold regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness
- Manage labour and OPEX budget
- CAPEX projects of ca $1 million per annum
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term career opportunity, with a business will provide career progression and exposure to best practice as a reward.
- Tertiary or Trade qualifications
- Maintenance team leadership
- FMCG manufacturing industry experience
- Strong leadership and accountability
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion