About the Company
Join a national manufacturer at the state-of-the-art plant in regional NSW, as the Maintenance Manager. The plant has enjoyed substantial CAPEX investment and operates with 200 staff on site. The business is experiencing continued growth, a highly engaged environment and continued investment in technology.
The role is based in Regional NSW with the regional hubs of Albury and Wagga Wagga within 2 hours drive of the town.
About the Role
You are part of the Leadership team and will be the key person to drive engineering, preventative and predictive maintenance strategies. You will manage a large trades team and build on existing systems and processes, including driving a proactive approach to improving OEE and overall plant reliability.
- Driving reliability and OEE improvement with the maintenance team
- Team leadership and coaching promoting a collaborative team culture
- CAPEX project management and cost control with a budget of 10-12 million
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business that offers stability and professional growth as a reward. You need to fulfil most of the below requirements;
- Trade or Tertiary qualified in a related discipline
- Proven leadership experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Drive OEE improvement, CAPEX and continuous improvement projects
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
How to apply
Click on the Apply button or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion