About the Company
Join a leading national FMCG business, at their highly automated site in Western Sydney. The business offers a highly engaged environment, where career progression and team collaboration is highly valued. The company continue to invest in further automation and processes.
About the Role
You will lead a large Maintenance team of trade professionals, across a 3-shift operation. The company is looking to further their best practice procedures, by implementing a Preventative Maintenance Program and CI projects.
- Implement Continuous Improvement projects
- Identify areas of improvement and build on current engagement levels
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the maintenance team
- Lead and implement the Preventative Maintenance plan
- Assist with managing the data for CI & PM projects
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term move, with a business that will offer career development and growth as a reward.
- Tertiary or Trade qualified
- Manufacturing industry experience, ideally from FMCG
- Internal and external stakeholder management across departments
- Implementation of a Preventative Maintenance program
- Coaching and developing a trades team
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion