About the company
Our client are one of the most successful FMCG manufacturers in Australia. Still family owned, they have achieved significant global success with their premium products. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand, and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
Having recently undergone a $60 million dollar site redevelopment, our client is now looking to invest in the capability of their maintenance & reliability department. The Maintenance Planer will lead the Planning function and manage the MEX system integrity, as well as lead company wide MEX initiatives. Based in Kingaroy, some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Support the use of MEX across the business
- Work with Maintenance & Production Managers to drive function towards proactive and then predictive maintenance practices
- Create & deliver system specific training, as well as develop matrices for team objectives
- Through Lean thinking and tools provide effective & efficient work streams & recommendations on system automation/enhancements; as well as perform problem analysis and resolution
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in planning function in high volume production operations
- Strong expertise in MEX
- Familiarity with Lean principles
- Strong change management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in creating and delivering training material
- Able to work unsupervised with high level direction
- Trade/engineering background would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.