About the Company
Our client is large packaging manufacturer. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to lead their Brisbane team and develop through the business. You will motivate and lead your team to safely achieve optimum plant and equipment reliability and availability.
About the Role
This key role is responsible for optimising production reliability and uptime around the demands of a high volume production schedule, so experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical. In leading the department you will coach and mentor your team, while driving operational best practice. You will also be responsible for managing contractors as well as registers, inductions, insurances, permits and compliance.
The Role will Involve;
- Driving a customer service culture focussing on continuous improvement and safety
- Recording Root Cause analysis to determine areas for effective improvement
- Responsibility for all registered assets
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in SAP functions around maintenance planning
- Previous experience leading a maintenance team (of at least 15) within a large scale manufacturing operation
- Ability to mentor & develop staff to drive performance
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to financial reporting practices involved in managing a maintenance team (including assets)
- Trade Certification (Fitter & Turner, Electrician) preferable
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.