About Our Client
Our client is one of the highest reputable businesses in the manufacturing space with a leading footprint in the Australian manufacturing space. They are now looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their Maintenance team.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- First line supervision for mechanics and electricians who maintain equipment within the production facility.
- Assists in establishing methods, controls, and standards for the actual execution of maintenance work.
- Staff, train, supervise, evaluate, and develop team members.
- Maintain equipment to ensure line efficiencies, improve key performance indicators and to eliminate down time. - Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Maintain safe work environment by holding regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies.
- Manage within labour and OPEX budget.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Create, plan, and execute preventative maintenance programs. - Work with Manufacturing manager, Day Shift Manager, and other support staff to improve and implement effective management systems.
- Track team performance by collecting and analysing data.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of manufacturing related experience required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing environment and high-speed production equipment.
- Strong leadership and accountability.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package is on offer, along with a great team working environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference SMc1472