About the Company
Our client is large scale food manufacturer. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to lead their Brisbane team and develop through the business. You will motivate and lead your team to safely achieve optimum plant and equipment reliability and availability
About the Role
This key role is responsible for optimising production reliability and uptime whilst handling the maintenance budget. This is a high-volume site so experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical. In leading the department you will coach and mentor your team, while driving operational best practice. You will also be responsible for managing contractors as well as registers, inductions, insurances, permits and compliance.
The Role will Involve;
- Driving a customer service culture focussing on continuous improvement and safety.
- Recording Root Cause analysis to determine areas for effective improvement
- Responsibility for all registered assets
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related field
- Previous experience leading a maintenance team within a large scale manufacturing operation
- Ability to mentor & develop staff to drive performance
- Experience with ISO, HACCP, QOHSE & GMP (Good Manufacturing Principles)
- Tried and tested problem solving skills
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Lean/Continuous Improvement understanding
- Expertise in managing finances of a maintenance team (including assets)
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.