About the company
This company is a global business within the Industrial Manufacturing space and located in the South Eastern Suburbs. Operating across one main shift with reduced afternoon operations, LEAN manufacturing is at the heart of everything they do. With a mix of brand new and well-maintained older equipment they continue to invest into their state-of-the-art facilities. The output is high, and the company is driven to perform operational excellence in a safety focussed environment.
About the role
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the reliability centred servicing and modification of the plant. Whilst reporting into the Production Manager, you will be responsible for 13 employees across mechanical and electrical. You will be able to coordinate, drive and lead people within the business whilst implementing clear strategic maintenance plans both short term and long term in accordance to TPM and LEAN principles.
Skills & Experience
This role quite rightly has high expectations and is pivotal within the business. Your proven experience in a similar management capacity will lead you to succeed, as will:
- Commercial understanding and your ability to allocate a large maintenance budget whilst reducing unnecessary costs, including stores management.
- Lead and support CI activities to reduce complexity and improve reliability.
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities whilst teaching LEAN philosophies.
- Aptitude to maintain complex process equipment involving process automation and robotics.
- Automotive background would be advantageous
You will be joining a company within a fantastic work environment and exceptional reputation. You will have the opportunity to advance your career either locally or on a national scale
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18246
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.