Our client is one of the world's major manufacturers of material handling equipment and Australias fastest growing supplier of pallet wracking and warehouse storage systems into the logistics, manufacturing and storage markets. A trusted brand and a household name in the industry, they have huge potential for further growth.
An exciting Melbourne based opportunity is available for an experienced Solution sales professional with a technical understandinbg of logistics and or industrial/commercial property landscape. You will have solid experience in building strong client relationships, acquiring new business opportunities and major contract negotiations with clients over a medium and long terms sales cycle.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Researching the Australian market segments for strategic sales opportunities and solutions offered by the international parent company
- Drive strategic new business and major accounts managememt programs
- Development of marketing plans in consultation with the managing director, national sales manager and national construction manager
- Managing job profitability through accurate scoping, quoting and managing client expectations
- Communicating closely with the internal design and projects teams
- Frequently communicate and spend time with clients at their location keeping them updated on job progress.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 4 years strategic solution sales experience and solid experience with CRM software
- Only candiates will local market knowledge and experince as well as an industrial capital equipment sales background will be considered
- Demonstrated experience working with large scale projects and clients
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and a strong work ethic
- Attractive base salary + car allowance + fuel card + super + uncapped comms - % of every sale - OTE $180, stretch - $250k+ (uncapped)
- Represent one of the worlds leading global brands within the market
- Extremely financially stabel business taking market share of the competition
- Opportunity to grow into management in the future
- Highly supportive management team
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC19896
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.