About the organisation
Our client is a well-known provider of community services. Having recently undergone a major organizational-wide restructure, they have formed a brand-new Fundraising team. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic Major Donors Specialist.
The Major Donors Specialist will engage significant donors in our client's work by matching their passions and generosity with their services and programs. Manage a sustainable portfolio of major gift donors from low to mid-level, in conjunction with the Relationships Lead (Major Gifts and Bequests). Cultivate existing and new relationships with current and prospective major donors, and increase revenue, by developing individual engagement and financial goals and plans.
- Build strong relationships with major donors from low to mid-level
- Identify a major donor pipeline, build on the existing knowledge base and lead the program of reactivation of lapsed donors
- Be a collaborative team player working in conjunction with the appeals and marketing/communications teams to create campaigns
- Confident in making the ask and preparing pitches for prospective donors
- Develop a highly personalised stewardship and thank you program for major givers
- Prepare quarterly forecasts for major giving income and report monthly on performance against targets
- Maintain information recorded on CRM (Donman)
Skills & Attributes
- Highly developed stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong account management and face to face engagement skills with confidence in meeting major donors
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Positive, friendly and personable
- Problem solver who is solutions focused
- Experience with CRM systems - Donman is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
APPLY NOW or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.