One of the worlds most well known charities seeks a Philanthropy Executive to be an integral part of their Major Gifts team. In this role you will be responsible for the development of activities and events to ensure relationships with major donors are developed to the highest standard and members are encouraged to continue to develop their commitment to this cause.
Everyone knows this Charity they are huge and do some amazing humanitarian work not only in local communities around Australia but also throughout the world.
As part of this donor and fundraising team, the position is very hands-on and you will have confidence to partner with this group of high profile members. This is not your regular 9-5, this role will involve a lot of coffee's, lunches and cocktail parties to get to know the group of members better and their needs.
What will I be doing?
* You will manage a group of high net worth members, who are talented, committed and compassionate and dedicated to saving lives.
* This group are highly generous and highly involved and it is your job to get to know them and find out what causes are close to their heart and how better to partner with them.
* Through regular conversation be it over coffee or at a high profile cocktail party you will be able to build connections and deep relationships.
Would people describe you as:
* Intelligent and able to articulate yourself well;
* A natural leader that others like to work with and for;
* Goal-driven and energetic
* Confidently assertive without being overbearing;
* Socially strong and a natural networker;
* Somewhat creative, always looking for new ideas and ways to do business better;
* Generally optimistic and resilient;
* Comfortable making considered decisions and taking considered action;
* Open to differing opinions yet also able to stand your ground;
* Self-motivating and someone who takes the initiative;
If that describes you and you can demonstrate at least 3-5 year's experience in:
* Developing and implementing strategies to identify, cultivate, and steward major donors and to solicit major donations.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and demonstrated success in dealing with internal stakeholders
* Exceptional communication skills with extensive experience communicating to a range of audiences
* Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
* This NFP boats a culture of collaboration with a team of extremely dedicated and passionate individuals who love helping others and love what they do.
* Head Office is ideally located in Sydney CBD and close to the train station.
* You'll get a NFP Employee Benefits card provides the opportunity for you to take an additional part of your salary tax free, effectively providing you with more disposable income.
* This is an organisation that doesn't believe in hierarchy so you will enjoy hot desking every day.
We are moving pretty quickly with this one so if interested I'd encourage you to submit your application and let's talk more.