About the company
If you love environmental innovation and better ways of producing goods, this could be the opportunity you're seeking as a management accountant. My client is a niche manufacturing business, utilising innovative engineering and technology to re-think how we produce essential goods in the industrial sector. We are seeking a Management Accountant who can partner with the General Manager and be a true business partner in analysis and decision support. Reporting to the GM with a dotted line to the CFO, you will be well mentored.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Complete month end responsibilities and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly management reports with commentary
- Partner with stakeholders providing them with analysis and decision support
- Understand the manufacturing process in detail and provide costing reports
What is Required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience working as a management accountant preparing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Curious, eager to learn, accountable and passionate about engineering
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Click apply now.