Management Consultant (FMCG)

Location: St Leonards
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Salary:
Contact: Orrin Huang

If you are someone who has worked for a little while in a manufacturing, logistics or supply chain environment and are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you. This is a permanent, full-time consulting role.

  • Business improvement project work. You will be working on-site in FMCG operational environments

  • Dynamic, exciting business with a strong track record supporting mid-tier FMCG organisations in Australia.

  • Attractive compensation package including both monthly and yearly bonus schemes.

About the Company:

Our client is a Sydney based management consultancy that primarily services the FMCG sector in Australia. 80% of the projects are within the food and beverage sectors, with the other 20% consisting of Pharmaceutical, Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics, QSR and Retail.

Due to a significant increase in volume of projects, the business is now looking to grow their team. They are interested in speaking with individuals who have had hands on experience working in a manufacturing, logistics or supply chain environment and who would consider a move into a consulting role.

About the Role:

This is a permanent, full-time position. You will be required to travel to our client's site. This includes travel across the Eastern Seaboard (NSW, VIC, QLD).

  • You will work as part of a team to support our clients with business operational improvement projects. The majority of these projects will be continuous improvement focused, with an emphasis on cost savings and increasing efficiency.

  • Each project typically run for 3 months up to 9 months, depending on the scope of the project.

  • You'll be working face to face with clients, executing transformation and implementing change on site.

  • Sydney-based role, however you will be based on client site 3-4 days a week.

Skills and Experience:

  • Tertiary qualification - a Bachelor's degree is required

  • Previous experience in implementation and change management, ideally within a FMCG manufacturing or logistics environment

  • Previous experience leading a project.

  • Highly passionate and driven individual, with an agile growth mindset and the ability to come up with solutions and solve problems.

Benefits:

  • Attractive remuneration package

  • Lucrative Performance Bonus schemes (Monthly and Yearly)

  • Extra week of annual leave

  • Be a part of a dynamic and exciting business

Any Questions?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/orrinhuang/