About the company
Our client is at the forefront of telecommunications and technology solutions with a strong focus on small to medium organisations. With over a decade as a trusted provider for Australian businesses, they aim to deliver smart, simple, and effective technology solutions to their clients, which in turn will enable seamless collaborations and flexible connections.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, this is a pivotal role within the company that will see the successful candidate develop a new strategic sales plan, identify key customer segmentations, build on existing relationships, and acquire new business. Through a methodical and strategic mindset, the successful candidate will be able to devise a strategic plan that aims to take our clients innovative telecommunications and technology solutions to market and drive traction across broad industry sectors.
- Effectively generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through the sales lifecycle.
- Help develop a new go to market strategy that aims to create better engagement with existing clients and new clients and provide them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Proactively promoting our technology and product offering as a seamless solution to improve clients growth.
- Be able to work autonomously when required to ensure maximisation of results
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions and works collaboratively alongside the sales team to with day to day process.
Skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have technical business development skills (from within the telecommunications sector) with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders.
- High performing senior BDM from the telecommunications sector that has consistently over-achieved set sales targets
- Strategic and commercial mindset with the ability to deliver key commercial projects.
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations as well as our clients.
- Forward thinker, with a passion to strive for excellence and exceed client expectations.
- Outstanding sales management skills with firsthand experience of driving cultural change and lifting sales team capability.
- 3 - 5 years' experience within a sales environment.
- Work in a great team environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress into a national leadership role
- Flexible working hours
- 12 additional RDO per annum
- Free Parking onsite
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation
- Training and development
- Competitive salary