About the company
Our client is a boutique accounting firm in Prahran who services small to medium businesses across education, healthcare, fashion, fitness, design, creative industries and professional services and more. This forward-thinking business is doing accounting and finance differently.
About the role
This full-time permanent role is responsible for a team in Melbourne and overseas. Being a young organisation, our client is looking for a commercially-minded and experienced manager within accounting and business services who is a self-starter and keen to progress in their business advisory jouney. You understand how a business operates and can help this young, successful growing business on their business journey. Strong excel modelling skills will be needed as well as a strong understanding of finance, accounting and business structuring.
Skills and experience
- You're an experienced business services Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional client service and seeing others succeed
- Degree qualified and hold a CPA/CA
- You are a team player and collaborator with the ability to implement the big picture
- Experienced managing a large team and portfolio
- You have an analytical background and can identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement
- Time management skills and high client service standards a must
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
- A keen eye and ability to improve processes and systems - always looking for opportunities to improve efficiency
How to apply
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.