About the company
Bellamy's Organic is a widely respected brand that is well recognised within the infant space both locally and internationally. With a reputation for developing quality, nutritionally balanced and delicious organic baby food and formula, they hold a firm market position with further growth capability and international expansion. To support their long-term vision a truly unique and exciting opportunity has become available to join their Strategic Supply Chain function.
About the role
Working across functional planning, supplier management and development, and then into long term supply network design, the role will play a lead in:
Supply Chain Strategy:
- Optimisation across multiple manufacturers both external and internal
- Develop asset footprint strategy including recommending make vs. buy decisions
- Work with marketing and innovation teams on NPD projects
- Drive gross margin improvement
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement:
- Identify and develop sustainable supply chains
- Lead commercial negotiations
- Manage contracting process with internal legal team
- Control the commercial outcome of each NPD project
About the person
The successful candidate may come from a consulting background, or from an analyst or project role within a Retail or Manufacturing business, yet of most importance is a demonstrable capability for solving complex supply problems. A strong commercial aptitude, along with exceptional communication skills are also an essential requirement.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with a high performing FMCG business that provides significant runway for you to deliver strong value to the operation. A competitive salary package will be negotiated dependant on experience.
Please click on the link to apply or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 to find out more about this great opportunity.