Our client is a highly regarded Education institution in Melbourne who has an impressive academic achievement record and is sought after by parents seeking co-educational experiences for their children. They enjoy a reputation of excellence, with a community focus and an inclusive environment. They are currently undertaking a brand refresh, and significant innovation in the digital landscape that will position them as market leaders. There is now a rare opportunity to lead this dedicated marketing and communications function to drive this success.
Reporting to the Director, Community Engagement, the Manager, Marketing Communications is a pivotal role in the organisation, committed to driving innovation, positive change and champion their impressive brand internally and externally. Leading and inspiring a team of professionals, the role oversees the delivery of all marketing, communications, digital, media and events that supports the organisation's strategic plan. The Manager will also develop and implement the marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, acquisition and retention and customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience
To be the successful candidate, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar field experience
- Extensive people management experience
- Experience developing and delivering strategic marketing plans
- Strong digital innovation and marketing skills including social media and website
- Knowledge of market research and the utlisation to support strategic planning
- Development and delivery of advertising and marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage all external and internal stakeholders, including suppliers and agency management
Please click the Apply Now button, or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518