Try Australia is a social purpose organisation that since 1883 has been giving young people, individuals and families opportunities to reach their potential. Their social businesses and programs cover three main areas: promoting universal access to early learning and childcare, providing accredited youth mentoring and training, and creating opportunities for employment pathways.
The Manager Marketing, Communications and Fundraising will drive the strategy and implementation for these key areas. This is an opportunity to nurture and grow brand awareness, develop independent revenue streams to support programs and increase communications across a diverse staff and volunteer audience. Reporting to the CEO, this role is instrumental in driving engagement of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the valuable work that TRY Australia delivers to the community.
- Leading a small team to drive marketing communications, and grants activity
- Developing and delivering marketing, communications and fundraising strategies
- Growing capacity in corporate and community partnerships Oversee management and performance of existing and new website(s)
- Brand management including strategic roll out of new brand across our various early childhood centres and social enterprise
- Developing creative channels to deliver internal communications
- Providing end-to-end marketing support to a large portfolio of early childhood centres and our mentoring and social enterprise
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role of Manager- Marketing, Communications and Fundraising, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to child safety and welfare
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar field experience
- Extensive experience developing and delivering effective marketing and communications plans
- Strong brand marketing expertise including experience implementing a rebrand or brand refresh
- A solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and practices
- The ability to provide expert marketing, communicationsand fundraising advice to CEO and Board level
- Ideally experience in the not for profit or education sector or similar services based organisations
- Leadership and process improvement experience
- The ability to provide innovative marketing, communications and fundraising support within budget
- Budget management and reporting experience
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3518. Six Degrees are the retained partner for this recruitment process. No external agency candidates will be considered. All direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees to review.