Try Australia is a social purpose organisation that since 1883 has been giving young people, individuals and families opportunities to reach their potential. Their social businesses and programs cover three main areas: promoting universal access to early learning and childcare, providing accredited youth mentoring and training, and creating opportunities for employment pathways.
The Manager Marketing, Communications and Fundraising is a newly created position which will drive the strategy and implementation for these key areas. This is an opportunity to nurture and grow brand awareness, develop independent revenue streams to support programs and increase communications across a diverse staff and volunteer audience. Reporting to the CEO, this role is instrumental in driving engagement of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the valuable work that TRY Australia delivers to the community.
- Leading and motivating a small team to drive marketing and design
- Developing and delivering marketing, communications and fundraising strategies
- Growing capacity in corporate partnerships, trusts and foundations and events
- Developing a digital channel strategy including uplift of social media engagement
- Utilising market research to drive a loyalty program in the early childhood portfolio
- Developing creative channels to deliver internal communications
- Provide marketing support to over 43 TRY Australia early childhood locations
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role of Manager- Marketing, Communications and Fundraising, you must have:
- A commitment to child safety and welfare
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar field experience
- Extensive experience developing and delivering marketing and communications plans
- Strong brand marketing expertise
- A solid understanding of fundraising principles
- The ability to provide expert marketing and fundraising advice to CEO and Board level
- Ideally experience in the not for profit sector or similar services based organisations
- Team leadership experience
- The ability to provide innovative marketing and fundraising support within budget
- Budget management and reporting experience
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3518.
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment - all direct applications will be referred to Six Degrees for consideration.