About the company
Our client is a global processing and supply chain solutions organisation servicing a range of international clients. The organisation is headquartered and listed in Europe and has enjoyed strong profits in Australia and globally. As part of a recent restructure, the business is now poised for growth in terms of new revenue streams as well as improving operational efficiencies.
About the role
The Managing Director will have full P&L accountability for the Australian division, shaping the strategic direction of the business under a new structure. This is a hands-on role with responsibility for multiple sites across Australia with a focus on operational efficiencies including productivity improvements, labour efficiencies and cost management. The Managing Director will also be customer facing, ensuring existing clients are well serviced and working closely with the leadership team in identifying new clients and new revenue streams for the business. Additionally, the Managing Director will be responsible for leading and inspiring 130 people across the business.
Skills & Experience
- GM/Executive level experience gained within production and assembly, supply chain solutions, logistics or industrial sector companies
- P&L management Strategic leader with experience driving revenue growth
- Strong experience driving continuous improvement
- Hands-on and inspiring leadership style ideally with experience leading a union work force
- Customer facing experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders locally and globally
- Tertiary qualified
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a successful global business undergoing transformation. Reporting into Europe, the Managing Director will have the autonomy to create and drive the strategic direction of the business in Australia whilst playing a pivotal role in leading and inspiring a motivated team.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513