About the company
Our client is a global SaaS business with subscription based model targeting enterprise customers across industrial manufacturing and services organisations with a large supplier base. The organisation plays in a category that is highly unpenetrated and hence there is exceptional growth opportunities globally and locally.
About the role
Our client is seeking to bring in a commercial, results and growth oriented Managing Director to take the Australian business to the next level and meet the EBITDA growth expectations for the region. Success will be achieved through a strong 'go to market' strategy, delivering a strong sales culture and business development pipeline, whilst working with the key stakeholders to better leverage global resources. This is a hands-on and visible role where the incoming Managing Director will be the face of the business across Asia - Pacific.
Skills & Experience
- GM/Executive level experience gained from SaaS, software / technology companies is preferred. Crucial is experience gained from corporate environments selling into enterprise customers
- Experience selling into manufacturing, procurement or safety / risk customers would be highly regarded
- Strong business development skills with a background in sales
- A highly commercial and strategic leader with experience driving operational and commercial performance improvement for the business
- Agile with an entrepreneurial bent
- Ideally experience working in a multinational matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified
Our client is a values-based business, with a strong collaborative culture and high retention rates. In addition to a great environment and culture, this is also your chance to step into a position enabling you to evolve the strategy for fast growing global business.
This is a Sydney based position however some international travel may be required.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513