This organisation is a leading events and conferences organisation, with a long history of success in the Australian market. Privately owned, it boasts a strong track record of success and a strong history providing unique local and international experiences for blue chip clients.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO role provides for a unique opportunity for an accomplished leader to deliver and contribute to a clear strategic plan and to continue to increase productivity, profitability and growth. The role will involve:
- Leadership of the executive team including Operations, Sales, Digital, Finance
- Play a key influencing role with a client facing interaction to win major MICE (meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Event) work
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the overall operation
- Promote and coach an exceptional team culture
- Ensure the organisation's values and mission are upheld.
- Provide the Board with accurate and timely reporting.
- Regular budget monitoring and profit and loss responsibility
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders including customers and suppliers
You will have a track record of running an Events Management organisation as the GM, Managing Director or CEO. Important will be your experience working on creative solutions delivering unique experiences in local or international events or conferences. Further to this, you will have a passion to be a business owner one day as this organsiation will provide a pathway for that.
Key to your success will be the ability to run the organisation driving growth. You will have a history of leading positive change delivering sustainable, profitable growth as an outcome.
Finally, a passion and interest in events, travel, experiential marketing and creativity is key as well as an entrpreneuirial flare.
What's in It for You?
- Opportunity to truly run the business with potential for ownership
- Entrpreneurial culture
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive scheme (potential for equity down the track)
- Company supported learning and development
Please contact Nick Hindhaugh, Managing Partner from Six Degrees Executive on 03 86133522 and click on the link to apply.