About the company
The organisation is in start-up mode, but has a unique brand and product proposition in the health and wellness category. With a depth of experience at the board level, the business requires an entrepreneurial leader with a strong background in FMCG consumer products and a strong affiliation to the 'better for you' category. The organisation is well backed and core to their success are their shared values, entrepreneurial culture, and access to investment and capital to fuel the growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will have full P&L responsibility of this business across domestic and international markets.
As part of this role, the CEO will be responsible for taking a range of innovative all natural products to launch, executing the strategic plan, building a leadership team and a world class brand.
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- General Manager or a CMO ready to step up (must have managed multiple functions)
- An interest in the health and wellness category including mindfulness
- You must have FMCG consumer goods experience
- Agile, can role the sleaves up and get stuff done
- Strong consumer brand marketing experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Energy, cultural fit (forward, driven, fast, outcome based) and entrepreneurial
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders locally and globally
- Strong leader who can drive a performance culture with accountability
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a unique consumer goods business that is disrupting their market.
If this sounds like it's for you, then push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV.
Please include a covering letter detailing your experience as listed above, and your interest in the 'better for you / health and wellness' category.
You can also contact Nick Hindhaugh on 03 8613 3522 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.