Our client is a privately owned global food business with a highly recognised brand in the food sector (FMCG). With distribution predominantly through grocery, they have a growing food service business. The mandate for the role is to continue to drive growth, maintain category leadership, invest in local manufacturing excellence, as well as look for local M&A activity.
The business is well supported globally, has a family culture which is open and transparent. It has also in a strong financial position having experienced year on year growth.
Reporting to a global director offshore, the Managing Director will play a pivotal role in continuing to drive the organisation's revenue and profit growth, along with maintaining a strong culture of success. All functions will report to the Managing Director including Heads of Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance. Clear objectives of the role involve:
- Maintaining category leadership
- Grow the brands
- Drive manufacturing excellence including a capital upgrade
- Use data driven insights for category leadership and brand extension
- Drive market opportunities through new channels
You must have had a track record of running an organisation (FMCG) as a GM, CEO, MD, COO with full P&L responsibility and:
- Have worked in food, beverage, personal care etc (FMCG).
- Hands on experience with grocery retailers (Coles, Woolworths) and functionally ideally came from a commercial background (sales) at some point.
- Have an understanding of working in a global matrix structure, and exposure to international offices.
- Can inspire and bring an energetic and authentic leadership style
- Exposure to the production / manufacturing process of an FMCG brand
What's in It for You?
- Local autonomy of a running the local subsidiary of a global FMCG business
- A hands-on role across all functions, and a global family led culture
- Resources for investment in growth and capital development
If you feel there is a fit based on the criteria, please feel free to contact Nick Hindhaugh, Managing Partner from Six Degrees Executive on 0422 141161 and click on the link to apply.