About the company
Our client with a Sydney HQ is a leading premium retailer with a footprint of company owned stores across Australia targetting high end consumers. With an entrpreneurial culture, the organisation has forged a pathway of growth and success in a category in high growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Board, the Managing Director will be charged with driving process improvement across the retail and merchandise operation in order to improve profitability and return on investment providing the strategic direction for all stakeholders, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
- Drive improvements across the entire supply chain including sourcing and merchandise strategies
- Work on the brand strategy via extensive consumer research to create a differentiated offer
- Drive improvements in systems (POS, SAP)
- Identify new store roll outs via effective property negotations
- Lead the e Commerce strategy
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Degree qualified
- CEO, GM or MD level experience in a retail business in Australia
- E Commerce experience
- Brand led
- Have driven process improvement across a retail operation with a track recors of growth
If this sounds like it's for you, please 'Apply Now' and forward your CV with cover letter. You can also contact Nick Hindhaugh on 0422 141161 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.