About the company
Our client is part of a rapidly growing FMCG company with a strong export focus. In Australia, the company continues to manufacture leading, fast growing consumer products whilst also leveraging on acquisition opportunities offshore. The company is seeking a highly commercial Managing Director who will play a critical role in driving growth across the Asia Pacific region with full P&L accountability for the business unit including manufacturing, finance, distribution, sales and marketing.
- Melbourne Based
- A P&L leadership role with responsibility of a nimble rapidly growing consumer manufacturing business
- Part of a profitable growing business with strong acquisition activities
About the role
The Managing Director will have full P&L responsibility of this fast growing, dynamic consumer manufacturing Asia Pacific business unit across branded operations and contract manufacturing activities for this business unit.
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Providing strong management leadership
- Developing the strategy for the rapidly growing Asia Pacific export markets
- Driving commercial and operational improvement across the business
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained as a divisional head or regional/country General Manager from a blue-chip FMCG business with exposure to best practice methodologies
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in growing businesses ideally from acquisition activities.
- Experience driving commercial and operational performance improvement in businesses undergoing change
- Strong sales & marketing background
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ideally experience gained from Asian markets
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
This organisation is not one to stand still, always seeking to grow through acquisition as well as organic growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly profitable growing Australian FMCG business. This is also your chance to step into a business transformational role, enabling you to establish the strategy for fast growing export business unit.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.