About the company
This employer of choice is a global leader in the pharmaceutical space producing life supporting products that provide a benefit to human health. They are offering a great opportunity for an early career engineer to join their engineering data support team.
About the role
These roles will provide support to the site for all Engineering Asset, Calibration, Materials and Preventive Maintenance Master Data that is now in the SAP system.
- Responding to support requests from site users (electronically and in person)
- Review of data service requests for completeness
- Execution of Master Data creations or edits to support site requirements or improvements
- Running Training sessions for new users
- Execution of site system testing for improvements or fixes as part of the global data team
- Providing reports or data to requestors
We're looking for early career engineering professionals fitting the below:
- Relevant engineering degree
- Professional experience in a manufacturing/process industry (approx 1-5 years of experience)
- Understanding of manufacturing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of organisation and documentation skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a role with a true market leader, the kind of business where demonstrating your capability will open the door to an exciting career path in a complex and growing industry with lots of social value.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on 03 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion