About the Company
Leading Australian FMCG food company.
About the Role
As a Manufacturing Manager you will be leading the daily activities for half of the factory at this facility. On top of the daily production activities you will also be responsible for looking at continuous improvement initiatives and change management. This is a 24 hour, 6 day a week operation. Large factory with up to 200 staff onsite.
- Understand line capacity planning and utilisation.
- Ensure manufacturing performance and overhead expenditure across all functions do not exceed budgets.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Promote a culture of workplace health and safety.
- Development of all employees within production, including planning for future skill requirements as per business needs.
This role reports to the Site Operations Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' people leadership experience in a FMCG environment (food, packaging, pharmaceutical or similar industry).
- Demonstrated experience working as a Manufacturing Manager, Production Manager or Senior Production Supervisor. If you are an experienced Production Supervisor looking for that next step up this may be an option we are considering.
- Tertiary degree in Engineering, Science, Production Management or similar.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview (Video) w HR
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour w Site Operation Manager
- Psychometric Testing + Medical
- Offer to start