About the company
Our client is a global leader in their chosen sector and have an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be the site 2IC, responsible for driving manufacturing activity through a highly focused team of front line leaders. You will ensure that the team achieves demanding daily manufacturing outputs through embracing best practice manufacturing principles.
- Effectively manage and direct the operation of all manufacturing production, processing and maintenance.
- Driving the LEAN and CI methodology.
- Drive plant efficiency, production performance and meet business targets (Yield, Downtime and OEE).
- Provide coaching, and oversee the training and skills development of the team.
- Overall operation, planning, purchasing and budgetary performance of the production and maintenance departments.
- Managing a large production team, including team of technical maintenance staff.
This is a strategic role with career development and progression available, to be successful in this position you will be a forward thinking and dynamic leader who has a true ability to embrace and drive change across a fast paced and automated environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably gained in Maintenance or an Industrial Manufacturing discipline.
- Previous management experience preferably from within a large team environment.
- Good understanding of the LEAN methodology and experience in implementing their concepts.
- Previously working within a fast-paced automated environment.
- Experience in project and contractor management.
- EBA experience would be ideal.
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved with state of the art equipment, facilities, and a dynamic team environment.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the appropriate link.