About the company
Our client is a leader in supplying to the mining industry here in Australia and internationally. They have an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager you will be responsible for oversight of all assembly manufacturing activity through a very capable team. You will ensure that the team achieves demanding daily assembly outputs through embracing best practice manufacturing principles.
- Effectively manage and direct the operation of all manufacturing production, processing and maintenance.
- Driving the LEAN and CI methodologies.
- Provide coaching and oversee the training and skills development of the team.
- Oversight of the production plan ensuring that inventory levels are kept at a minimum.
- Managing assembly team, including team of technical quality & maintenance staff.
This is a very successful business who have an opportunity to really drive efficiencies and grow further here in Australia.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification preferably gained in an Engineering discipline.
- Previous management experience in an assembly environment.
- Good understanding of C.I. methodologies and experience in implementing their concepts.
- A passion for coaching and mentoring.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the appropriate link.